CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

More today...

Today I thought about starting a diet while eating an oreo cakester, or 2, or a total of 3 today cause I had one with my Hardee's for breakfast.

Today I witnessed my co-worker eating some of the bosses lunch, and then arranging it so he wouldn't notice, and I didn't tell him as I passed him in the hall...hehehe

Today the school picnic was cancelled (WooHoo), I am so disappointed.
*Today is the first day I am glad that my husband forgot something I asked him to do yesterday(buy watermelons and a gallon of chili) for said picnic.

Today I am glad that my children are old enough to work at the house, less than 8 hours is not against child labor.

Today I am glad that my dad's garage is like Home Depot, and we were able to get 90% of the things we need for an electric fence without spending a dime.

Today I am grateful that my husband has lots of Mexican friends who like to work extra to do all these side jobs.

Today I am hopeful that my receptionist does not get fired for telling the truth.

Today I took 3 500mg Tylenol to ward off a migraine.

Today Iam wishing there is a way to prevent razor burn.

Today I wish everyone would say what they mean and mean what they say. It's really simple.

Today I was almost killed crossing Alcoa Hwy.

Today the dog urped up water on me.

Today I took a nap to get rid of my headache and now I can't sleep.

Today my son put on his new Mets shirt and hat and does not want to take it off.

Today my husband tried on his new Mets shirt and I should have bought a bigger size.

Today pulling in the driveway,Tyra was walking and talking on her phone, and me nd Jase blew the horn. She screamed bloody murder, almost threw her phone, and me and Jase almost peed our pants laughing.

Today I am at a crossroad concerning my job.

Today my husband was playing with the new helicopter and he crashed it on the roof, and sent our son up to retrieve it.

Today my husband crashed the helicopter on the roof and sent Jase
Said son back on the roof for the second time.

Today I cut out 20 American girl stickers to use as cupcake toppers.

Today I made a second set of cupcake jewels...I am now a pro.

Today I burnt my finger making the candy jewels and wanted to say a bad word.

Today I still haven't figured out how to get the hardened candy off my pan or measuring cup.

Today I used a cooking themometer for the second time.

Today as we continue to work towards being debt free, our dishwasher(12yrs old)has started leaking.

Today my fav receptionist told me she will be leaving ASAP.

Today I am trying to catch up on my TIVO'd shows...and failing miserably.

Today the dog barks everytime the automatic air freshener dispenses(or whatever)

Today I started coughing...again.

Today is soon to be tomorrow and I am going to bed.

0 comments: