Today I did not wash my hair but added some baby powder so it wasn't greasy.
Today I have no idea if my son brushed his teeth this morning.
Today I washed said son's legs with baby wipes b/c I didn't even think about giving him a bath last night.
Today my 15yo wore clothes that I am pretty sure I didn't buy...Thanks someone.
Today I noticed that my attempt to fix my toenails(after I had them done last night and after the dog stepped on them) was a complete failure, so don't look too close.
Today I saw my niece's pictures on the computer and literally wanted to eat her face, and smell her, through the screen.
Today I sent my son to school without his backpack and told him, "You don't need it."
Today I was a little short with the business person at work. (In my defense I was getting blamed for making her life easier).
Today I wished for rain so Jase's school picnic tonight will be cancelled.
Today a patient gave Jase a remote controlled helicopter(the real kind), and I am gonna cement my place as the favorite person in his life.
Today I am so glad I donated our goldfish to the new pond at my in-laws.
Today I have less than 24hrs before we leave for Atlanta to celebrate Haylee's bday at the American Girl Doll store, and attend a Mets/Braves game for the boys to counteract all the girly stuff.
Today I still haven't told my husband or son that the room we are staying in is ALL pink.
Today I have no clean laundry which means I have nothing to pack.
Today I hope my husband is wearing the Frog-Togs I bought him, since it is raining.
Today I am having no luck staying interested in all my patients many stories.
Today I am still waffleling on whether to go to Honduras or not.
Today I am in desperate need of a nap.
Today I wonder why dentists make dentures that are too big for the person's mouth.
Today a patient kissed my hand as he was leaving...Seriously!
Today I found the Dream Catcher Angel gave me once she figured out that it was made in China instead of the Indian children that sent it.
Today I bought 2 laptop covers for me and Tyra, both of which I like, so I will be happy no matter which one she chooses.
...to be continued...
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Today....
Posted by Mary at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment