CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Indo Update

Good morning everyone,
The guys will be back in town sometime today-the earliest will be before lunch and latest around 2:00pm. Lexie and I were brainstorming last night on what big meal we should fix for them. I’m in charge of the kitchen so I get to make the decision. After living off of rice, noodles, can goods and whatever else they ate up there I know they don’t really care what we put on the table. I just have to make plenty of whatever I fix. They accomplished quite a bit more yesterday and Porter was happy. When they get here today they will be staying at one of the guest houses here since we do not have any extra mattresses for them and we (the ladies) decided we are not going to give up ours either J. The guest house is not too far from here. Our agenda for them today, depending on what time they arrive is that we drop them off at the guest house to clean up (shower, etc) we don’t wanna have stinkies in here J, then they will return here for a meal. After that we will probably visit for a little bit then we will go back to the guest house with them to have dessert and ice cream (Rita and Gwen are craving for some) then we will watch the VOLS-MEMPHIS game. We won’t tell them that their #1 ranking was short-lived. We thought we can at least get them excited about the game and soaked in the #1 spot then we will tell them the bad news, is that fair enough? So, that’s the plan for the day for those concerned (wives and husbands).
Reece finally got better…thanks for prayers. I was a little worried about the little guy. I told him he needs to get better coz I want to hear him sing his made up songs before I leave. I love that little guy. He can talk your ears out and everytime he talks he will say “yeah but…” so now I gave him a nickname “Mr. yeah but…”J. He wants to go back with me to America so I can buy him a Superman watch and he’s already made up his mind on that. I can be trouble on Saturday. Okay, I better get the kitchen running just in case they get here earlier than scheduled. Continue to pray for good weather and good health and traveling mercies. We will leave here at 9 AM on Saturday and will be in Jakarta at 2:50 PM. We will stay in that same hotel we stayed at coming here. Our flight to Hongkong will leave Sunday at 2:50PM. So we have a 24-hour layover in Jakarta. Pray for safety for us out there. We are hoping that Bill Cork’s wife will be available for us that day so she can take us out to shop for a little bit. If not then we will just stay at the hotel the whole time. They have entertainment out there like a workout facility, pool, spa, and other things. It is a very nice hotel located just behind the airport. If there is any change plans then we will let you know.

Until tomorrow!!!

Love and prayers,
Marie (for the TEAM)

0 comments: