CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Momma's Sweet Man!


Well my sweet man is now 18 months old. He really is the light of my life(as are my other children), but with him being the last I hold on to him a little tighter. I know that I will never experience the new baby smell, the first smile, the cuddling of my own child again. He grows bigger and stronger everyday and much more independent. I know that one day soon he will be too big and he will no longer come running to me, but probably towards his dad,grampa,poppy or friends. I dread that day-honestly. He has such a sweet personality. If you fuss at him he comes and lays his head on your lap for comfort. He has those flawless blue eyes and blonde curls and fat cheeks that just make you want to smother him in kisses. He doesn't let me do that too much anymore-too many things to do. He dances and laughs all the time. He loves to hear daddy play the guitar. Everything round to him is a ball, and if he can pick it up then he can throw it. He loves his ride-on John Deere tractor and plays with anything with wheels. We couldn't imagine life without him. I never thought I would be the mom of a boy-but I am so glad that God blessed me with him. He truly made our family complete.Love Ya Jaser Bug!

0 comments: