CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Pics!




Well we had Christmas pics done the Tuesday before Thanksgiving at Portrait Innovations. We got there at 6:45 and got into the Christmas room at 7:30. Needless to say it was a mad house there.The place is small and there were people waiting everywhere. Kids running all around. Jason was ill after just 30 minutes. I wanted to have one of Haylee all by her self b/c I had one done of Tyra at this age and I needed to get Jase's 18 months pics done also. We didn't get into the "plain" room until 8:30. Jase was a bear. At 18 months old he doesn't want to pose or smile on cue.Tyra and Haylee did great. I will post some of the pics of Haylee and Jase in the next blog.Before you say or think it there aren't any of Tyra by herself b/c we had just got her school pics back and the only reason I got one of Haylee is b/c I needed it to put up with Tyra's. So I am not a terrible mother and I had to explain all this to Tyra so she didn't think that I was leaving her out(she didn't even care).Anyway by the time we got out of there to eat supper and wait on our pics to be printed it was 9:00. the kids were starving and Jason was ticked and I was just trying to hold it together till we got home and everyone could go to bed. We ended up not getting home until 11:00 pm. It was not a fun night,but it is over and the relatives are happy they got pics. And let me tell you-we got lots of pictures(like probably around 75). I didn't realize there that once you narrow it down if you don't narrow it down more then they give you an 8x10,2 5x7,and 8 wallets of each pose then we got a special on the family pose and received 2 more 8x10s,5x7s,41/2x3s,and three more sheets of wallets. I was handing out pictures to people I didn't know just to get rid of them and I stll heve some left. I had 3 11x13s to get rid of. Whew! I will only make that mistake once. I think they make it so chaotic that by the time you go to order you just say"just give me whatever so I can leave." at least that is what I did. We had a great Thanksgiving. Me and Mom went shopping at 6:30am on Black Friday. We love it. Hope everyone else had a great time.

0 comments: