


Well we made it!! The wedding is over and Haylee Reece did a fabulous job. She was the prettiest girl up there and when I said that to her she said, "I know." On the way up to the Bridal luncheon she said, "Mom the other flower girl is younger than me so I bet I will be taller, and I said I think she is taller than you but you have alot more hair." Ellie(the other flowergirl)was taller by about 6 inches(she is 3 and 1/2), but Haylee had lots more hair. She felt better after that.We had a great time. It was alot of traveling(up and back on Friday and Saturday), but now it is over and we can look forward to Kindergarten. The wedding was beautiful-Jordan and Stacey looked great. We danced and danced at the reception and we ate lots of food and cake. Jason called to see how it went and to praise Haylee-needless to say she was pleased about that. Only 6 days and 5 hours till jason returns-we miss him lots. He said he was ready to come home to(he probably just said that to make us feel better). Well I have to go deliver babies.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Posted by Mary at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She looked beautiful. I love that dress!
Post a Comment