Mary's Crowded Space
Well I am just learning how to do this so be patient. I may be cussing myself for adding something else to my to do list. Jason has been gone for 5 days and we still have 11 more to go. Haylee cried for the first day and said "I want my daddy" at least a million times. She had a breakdown when she realized he didn't take his pillows and I had to reassure her that the hotel would give Daddy pillows. It seemed to make her feel better b/c she repeated it to everyone we met. Jase and I came down with the "crud"-(runny nose-sore throat0low fever)on Monday-needless to say we aren't very pleasant. Haylee is going to be a flower girl in Jordan and Stacey's wedding this weekend.Please God don't let her screw it up. She also starts Kindergarten next Wednesday-she is so excited(and so am I!!). Tyra is my "go-go" girl. We hardly ever see her because she is always at a friend's house. So goes the life of a ten year old. I can't believe she starts 5th grade in three weeks. Amazing. Jase is my "sweet man"although now a little clingy(just to me). His dad still calls him a "passy sucking momma's boy". Personally I don't see anything wrong with that. He makes me laugh and want to cry because he is getting so big. Well that is my hectic-chaotic life in a short version. I toll away on the home front while Jason relaxes and plays his guitar in Athens, Greece. It must be nice!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Mary's Crowded Space
Posted by Mary at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I told you... all you have to do is call and ask for help! Ms. Independent. Really... what can we do????
haha
Post a Comment