CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just 4 1/2 days to go


Well in 4 1/2 days Jason comes home. We are so ready. The picture is at the airport before he left. I t seems like he has been gone forever. We miss him terribly. Anyway-today we go to kindergarten at 3pm just to visit the class and drop off supplies so we don't have to do it tommorrow . Haylee is so excited. She decided that she will eat in the Cafe on her first day instead of taking a lunch. She went school clothes shopping with her Nisey and got some really cute things. Thanks Nisey! We love you! She gets to visit the big playground that she has wanted to play on all these years while Tyra has been there. It just seems like yesterday that she was a baby and now she tells me what to do. I hope that she loves school like Tyra does. We made a picture frame out of jewels for her portrait that sits on her table. She loved it and wants to take it today but I think we are supposed to wait until tommorrow. Anyway I will post the First day of school picture tommorrow hopefully or I may wait till thursday since I work tommorrow night.

0 comments: