

Well I am convinced that Jase should have been a monkey(or maybe is). He is constantly climbing on everything. He climbs out of his highchair(no matter how tight the tray is against his belly)onto the kitchen table. He pushes the chair next to the coffee table and climbs on it. The pictures are from him attempting to get out of the highchair and climbing on the old T.V. we just haven't gotten rid of. He is constantly climbing on the stepstool(wherever Haylee leaves it) and I find him standing at the kitchen sink with dirty dishes in his hand, or in the bathroom at the sink throwing everything off the counter. He is WILD. Raising a boy is definately proving to be very different. But you can't beat the love he returns. Sloppy kisses and sweet sweet smiles. He is truly a blessing. Although it is hard sometimes to remember that when he has pulled everything out of the cabinets, thrown a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet, and has slung garlic salt all over the kitchen,just to name a few. Gotta love him. The best part is he loves his momma and that is all that counts.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
I birthed a monkey!!
Posted by Mary at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
See... I'm not the only one! Can't say that I feel sorry for ya, after all, I am raising Maggie. HAHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment