CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Kindergarten Queen!




Well Haylee's first day of kindergarten went fantastic. I took a before school picture in the car. I took an at school picture with her teacher Mrs. Stedina, and an after school picture in the car when I picked her up. She said she had so much fun. She sits at her "Yellow Family" table with 3 boys and 1 girl. She ate in the Cafe and didn't drop her tray which is what I was worried about. She got to play in the gym-glad we didn't forget her tennis shoes b/c you know Haylee is a flip-flop freak. She was by far the tiniest one in her class-but the cutest. She took her purple bear for the tea party and she loved it. She asked when she got in the car "are we going to take a nap soon?" Only my child would ask to lay down. The outfit was picked out by her daddy since he wasn't here he wanted her to have something from him.Anyway gotta go-hope everyone else's day goes as well.

1 comments:

gwendysue said...

Oh my word! I'm glad everything went well, but it causes me even more anxiety about Maggie starting Kindergarten. Of course, my room is with the Kindergarten rooms. I don't know if that will be good or bad. She's already told me that she wants to be in my room. We'll see....