example 1: Driving down the road and the gas pedal no longer works. The brakes do(PTL). Roll into Ganues House of Hair, put it in park and mash the gas....wait for it...NOTHING. At this point Tyra says "well good, I didn't really want to go to school today anyway. I don't feel good." Turn the car off. Restart. Gas works. Check engine light on, Back on the road. Just saying- what's up with that Henrietta Hyundai?
example 2: Best bumper sticker I have seen in a while:
Obama loves the US like OJ loved Nicole
example 3: Pull in to the gas station, and there is a girl pumping gas AND shaving her armpits. Seriously? Thinking she has a big case of razor burn in her future. :)
example 4: Cruising down Alcoa Hwy at about 60mph when I look in the rear view mirror and see a motorcyclist behind me, at that exact moment his helmet flies off and starts bouncing down the highway. Cars are swerving everywhere. He pulls over and attempts to play Frogger to retrieve his helmet resting on the center line.
example 5: Pull into work and they are replacing the windows on the upper floor. There is a man pulling the window out and it falls hitting him in the head and lands 3 feet away from me in the grass. Really?
Thinking that I should have stayed in bed this morning. All this happened in the span of an hour, who knows what the rest of the day holds. Good thing I am not superstitious.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Creepy Day
Posted by Mary at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment