Alright-since it is finally close to being over I feel relieved. I have almost survived. I am exhausted, short tempered, probably a little bitter and more than a little stressed. Jase is having cosmic meltdowns daily over Daddy and I don't have the strength to care. So for those of you right now who are calling Mobile Crisis-hang up the phone. I will be fine. This too shall pass. But I have decided there will be no more long trips unless it is me leaving(lke next year I am going to the French Riviera) until Jase is at least 7 and reasonable. not to mention potty trained. I have lived through 12 days of being Mom, Dad, Taxi, Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, psychiatrist, bath girl, accountant, grocery shopper, pharmacist, friend, landscaper(yes I seeded the whole back yard by myself), blogger, cook, laundress and so many more things but with three kids I forget most things. I managed all that without the police or DHS coming to the house even once so I am chalking this up to good times. Love you all.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I would be pulling my hair out after 24 hrs!! You have done excellent as far as I'm concerned!!
Post a Comment