![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Well as you can tell from the title Jase is now in a big boy bed. He finally ralized over the last couple of days that he could climb out of the crib-so we decided to put him in the toddler bed before he ended up breaking something. I will admit I did shed tears. I had hoped he would stay in the crib for a lot longer. He just seems so much older now that he is in a real bed. He was really excited when we were setting up the bed. He crawled right in and layed down. Later when we put him to bed he didn't even cry-I sat with him for just a minute and he watched the birds from his music machine that shoot up on the ceiling. I walked out (and tried not to fall over the gate that we put at the door so he can't roam around). I got in bed and waited for him to cry or get up but he didn't-he was so good. We didn't hear anything from him all night and he slept until 10am. I worried how he would do for his nap, but he did pretty good then too. I sat with him for a minute then walked out and shut the door. I heard him get up and start crying, then I saw him open the door. He looked around then slammed the door and went and got back into bed. Somehow he managed to cover himself back up and he went right to sleep. So hopefully all continues to go this well.







0 comments:
Post a Comment