CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Back to School


Well-today my oldest child started 6th grade. There will be no in school pics b/c that is no longer cool. So I dropped her off at the curb and left to get Haylee to school on time. She picked out the outfit from a place called Justice located in Turkey Creek where you pay a fortune for the name stamped on the clothes. You can't see the shoes, but for those my age they look a lot like converse except more expensive. She loved them (me and Jason didn't) so her Gramma bought them. Anyway she has her own style and I have learned to fight the big battles and say who really cares to the rest. All in all she is a fabulous kid and I couldn't ask for better. Hope everyone else's back to school morning went as well.

0 comments: