

Well Jase got his first haircut. Thank the Lord. I had had enough of the girly curls. I finally told jason either we cut it or I am taking him somewhere. So we decided to just take the clippers and buzz it. I put pics of before and after. we stuck him in the bathtub to do it and man was he wild. It reminded me of trying to shear a wild boar. he went from one end to the other and Jason chased him( and yelled not so nicely a couple of times). It took about 20 minutes to finish. He does have a big head. He looked so cute after. Now noone can confuse him for a girl. He didn't seem to care one way or the other but it looks so much better. Hope you agree, if you don't I didn't ask for your opinion so don't waste your time and tell me(Ha Ha).
Thursday, December 21, 2006
BUZZ-BUZZ
Posted by Mary at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment