CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Been A While

Well I haven't posted in a while. Tyra got her first gradecard and she had straight A's. We are so proud of how hard she has worked. Haylee is doing really well in school too. She has learned all of her ABC's and the sounds they make. She can count to fifty. However, she spends more time picking out her clothes for the next day then worrying about learning. She came home the other day and said "Mom, everyone at school loved my hair,my shirt, my pants and my shoes.They even love my skin." I said "Haylee, really, how do you know they love your skin? She replied(with a look like I am really stupid) "Uh Mom, they said Haylee I love your skin."It so wonderful to have a child who doesn't lack in self-esteem. Jase is his usual wildman self. He climbs on everything and if he doesn't like something he throws it. He is now starting to fight back against his sisters when they do something he doesn't like. I don't think it will be long before there is bloodshed. He still is a man of little words. He grunts and points alot and usually gets what he wants without a problem. I have to tell a really funny story about Haylee. You know she sounds alot like a truck stop waitress who chain smokes. I had worked all night and came home to go to sleep and Jason took the kids to Walmart to get them out of the house. They were walking through the men's section at the underwear when Haylee noticed the men's bikini cut panties hanging. She stopped and hollered to her dad who was about ten feet away, "Hey dad-how do they fit those panties over their penis?" For those who know Haylee well you know that she only has one voice level-LOUD. Jason was mortified and really trying hard not to laugh. Tyra was trying not to laugh because she thought that she would get in trouble and Haylee stood by grinning waiting for an answer. I really shudder to think of life with her in her teens when she seems so grown up now. As a family we have had a lot going on in the last month. Most everyone knows that Jason's parents have seperated after 29 years of marriage. Please keep them in your prayers as they decide what direction to go now. We hope that it can be fixed, but we are also realistic that some things just aren't that easy. We love both of them dearly.Well my sisiter-in-law Amy is getting married in two months so remember her as she tries to finish all the wedding plans. Me and Ashley(Jason's baby sister) are starting to plan the bachelorette and lingerie party. We are so excited and know that we will have so much fun. I will try to post Halloween pictures next wednesday-so for now this is it.

1 comments:

Tothblog said...

Mary,

Your blog cracks me up. Little Haylee sounds like a handful. All of your babies are precious!

Kristen Arwood Toth