Well last week was a very busy week. Tyra tried out for drama last week and found out that she got a part. Her part is a "wild child".Some things just fit. She was so excited. She has decided that she wants to be on American Idol kids(when they make one). She got her midterm progress report and she has 2 B's and 2 A's. Pretty good we think. We had our first book report project(we had to do it on a cereal box) and she made a 98. She is doing so well, except for the occasional forgotten homework. We are preparing for Haylee's fifth birthday party on Saturday. It is going to be a Pink Poodle in Paris theme.Think poodles covered in Pepto Bismol. Haylee is so excited. She plans her birthday for next year the day after her current party. She is the party girl. Jase went to the doctor last week. He weighs 25lbs. and is 31 in. long. Tyra at the same age weighed 22lbs and was 30 in.-Haylee was 20 lbs. and 29 in. Thank the Lord he is going to be bigger than Haylee and Tyra. We hope he takes after his Poppy in the height area. Jason is working all the time(no shock to anyone who knows him). He leaves before we get up in the morning and comes home after we go to bed at night. We went to my nephew Thomas' birthday party today and he had a clown there. I hate clowns. They wig me out. You shouldn't have to paint your face and dress crazy to make people laugh. There is just something wrong with that. I have also passed along my irrational thinking to my children, however, they will get close enough to get a balloon animal or watch the show from a distance. I don't want to watch clowns and I hate when they make eye contact with me.FREAKY! Enough of that. For those who go to Broadway Baptist you know we are starting AWANA on Wed. nights. I am so excited. It is the neatest program for kids. I know mine will love it. I am sorry that Tyra will only be involved 2 years before going in to youth. I will post pics from the b-day party next week. We got an email from Ashley(at college) with sorority pics. Yes, she joined one. She looks so cute and it looks like a lot of fun. Another funny side note-we are going to Destin in October. Amelia is going with us. She has decided me and her are going to take a day trip(9hours one way)to Miami to be tattooed by Ami on Miami Ink(yes the one with the T.V. show on TLC). She thinks he is hot. I have tried to explain that they probably have a waiting list and it will be more than a day trip(try two-three), but as of now she will not be deterred. She is so vain that I think over time she will decide not to mar her body-but who knows we could come back from the beach tattooed and on T. V. Don't worry mom it won't be on Girls Gone Wild. Well this is enough for now.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment