CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tyra's First Day of School


Tyra started 5th grade on Thursday. She is in the Cheetahs biome. We walked her in to the theatre and she dissappeared into the crowd to find her friends. It was a wild morning. For those who know us you know that WE HATE MORNINGS! We had to get up at 6:30 to get ready so we could leave the house at 7:10 to get Tyra to her school (across town) by 7:30 and then Haylee to her school by 7:50. Anyways,it all went pretty well. We were a little grumpy b/c of getting up so early but I got both to school on time and Haylee even walked in by herself. She did so good-we pulled up in front of the doors and she got out,shut the door,and dissappeared into the building.I am so proud of how they are doing this year.The pic is from Tyra's first day of school. Jason picked out her outfit-he actually did pretty good.

1 comments:

gwendysue said...

Your 5th grader looks so thrilled about having her picture taken in the hallway at school! haha I missed you today. I didn't get to talk to you at church. We'll talk later though!