


Jase loves the laundrey room. If I am in there he is too. He loves to pull the dirty clothes out of the hamper into the floor. He loves to pull the clean clothes out of the dryer into the floor. His favorite pasttime is to climb in the dryer (clothes or not) and pull the door closed from the inside. He does this so much that I check the dryer every time before I start it (you never know when Haylee might try to kill him off) and I try to keep the door closed all the time. Who would have thought that the dryer would be so much fun.The pics are self-explanatory, but in the one he is trying to get back out.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Laundry Helper
Posted by Mary at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awe! I miss Maggie wearing those cute JJ's. I have to admit those pictures scare me a little. Ya know Maggie would get in and get stuck!
Post a Comment