

Jase went to his first day of Mom's Day Out on Wednesday. We went to open house on Mondat night so he got to see the room and play on the toys. They have two slides that he loved. I prayed the whole way over there that he wouldn't cry, b/c I didn't think that I could leave him if he did. He went right in and headed for the slide so I stood there for a few minutes then I slipped out. I stood outside the door and he kinda looked around for me then kept on playing so I was so relieved. I must say I was pretty teary on the way home. I had a terrible sore throat so I decided to sleep while he was there so I wouldn't just watch the clock until it was time to go get him. I picked him up and he was still playing. They said he only slept 20 minutes which is not normal for him but he can only sleep in his bed with his pillows,light machine and fan on so I guess he will just be tired on these days.In the one picture he was trying to hug the other little boy but the other boy wasn't very receptive.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Mom's Day Out
Posted by Mary at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment