


Well my son continues to show traits of a monkey. I washed my hair in the bathtub so it was filled with suds and he reached in to touch them and fell in head first with all his clothes on. The shampoo wasn't "no tears" so I was trying to rinse off his face before he got it into his eyes. He just laughed. He thought it was so funny. Later that day I found him in Haylee's room, he had crawled up on her desk to reach a toy. We are probably going to have stitches before he is two. On another note he did something to his right index finger and the whole nail is coming off. I am thinking someone is going to call DHS becasue he is always doing something to get hurt.Enjoy the pics!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
All in a Day's Work!
Posted by Mary at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment