CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Return to blogging....

I have decided to go back to the world of blogging b/c i don't have time for scrap-booking and I think I am in the first stages of Alzheimer's.Therefore, I need to document these things so I can refer back in later years. That said, here it goes.

So today is one of those days where I wanted to go back to bed as soon as I woke up. Sigh. No such luck. 2 kids remained awaiting there free ride to school. Jase was already awake and watching cartoons which is a definite no no. He tends to get lost in TV world. So lost, you have to physically remove him from the evil rays and he remains mute for several minutes afterward until the spell is broken. Finally got him ready but forgot to check if he had on panties. I know, crazy, however he likes to go commando at times and you just never know when. Hopefully no one "ankles" him at school today for oh what a suprise it will be.

Tyra is snortaling her way through this week. She is maxing out on Sudafed, Mucinex, and Ibuprofen. She subscribes to the same notion as her mom when taking medicine-"you will either feel better or die, in which case, you will feel better".

I have not seen my middle born child since Monday night. She is lost in Nisey land and I have to admit I am ok with that. She should resurface at home tonight, I think.

Tonight is busy night-Dance,Soccer,Rugby,and Cub scouts. Not sure how many we will make it to, but at lease we are signed up. It will look good on their resumes.

Looking for a new job ASAP. Hoping to hear back from UT soon. Going to return to school in the Spring and finish my degree to be a Nurse Practitioner. I am probably crazy for even talking about it, but who knows, I might like school the 3rd time around.

Starting a new devotion through youversion. It is walking through the Bible in 1 year. So far I am loving it. It is keeping me on a schedule and documenting my progress. Holding me accountable. So many changes or upcoming changes in my life right now. Trying to stay focused, so I can know which direction God wants me to go in.


0 comments: