Thursday, October 18, 2007
Beach Bums
We went to Isle of Palms over Fall Break and we had an awesome time. I really want to move to Charleston. I found a house that was only 2.6 million dollars-which ya'll know is pocket change for us. Anyway, back to the real world, the kids had so much fun. It was so nice this year that all of them could play and I could read a book and not have to hold one up. Jase was very brave- one time I looked up and he was up to his chest without a wave-so we had to reel him back in a little. He was pretty content to drive his truck in the waves. There were no sharks, no jellyfish,no seaweed, and lots of whole sanddollars.We ate tons of awesome seafood. How I wish I could stay on vacation forever.Enjoy the pics.
Posted by Mary at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment