CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Second Birthday Bash!!!


Well I know this happened a while ago but life has got in the way of me posting here lately. We had Jase's bday at John Sevier Pavilion on May 19th. It was a beautiful day for an outside birthday party. The theme was of course Construction Vehicles. Jase has been obsessed with bulldozers, tractors, big trucks,and motorcycles (pretty much anything with wheels) since he was able to sit up and grasp objects. So since last year was tractors we thought this would be perfect for this year. Of course Jase had a ball. He only wanted to play with the two "big trucks".On that special day especially I looked at him and I was so thankful that God had blessed us with a happy, healthy child. After his scary start I know how quickly our perfect life can drastically change so I am trying to savor every day of my children being children b/c I don't want regret anything.

0 comments: