CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Day at the Greenbelt



We went to the Greenbelt on Monday to feed the ducks(really to get rid of moldy bread). We made the mistake of parking at the old courthouse. The ducks were on the other side. We finally found the ducks and by the looks of all the bread laying around (not to mention bloated ducks)we think they had already consumed three loaves before we arrived. On the way back to the car Haylee decided she could not possibly take another step so I piled her in the stroller with Jase. He wasn't real excited about that and neither was I since I was now pushing 70lbs. worth of kids. I finally made it back to the car-exhausted-and I can honestly say that I was sore for three days after. The moral of this story is either don't take your kids to feed the ducks or pay someone else to do it and take pictures.

0 comments: