Well can you tell that the theme of the Spring Fling was "the 80's". Ya'll remember-big hair,blue eye shadow and eyeliner,bangle bracelets and of course Madonna music. I am so glad that my age during those years ranged from 2-12 so I wasn't really affected by the horrid clothes. Anyway-Tyra had a blast. They danced to Vanilla Ice(Ice Ice Baby).I know, I know I now have everyone reading this now singing it(ding ding ding dada ling ding)!Ha Ha. She went with one of her best friends LeighAnne. We had to go Thursday night before the big event and buy some accessories at Claire's(who have the largest selection of 80's stuff and people really but it now to wear). It had been raining all day and had finally stopped so we were on our way to the mall. We took the entrance turn off (the one were you can go right to the mall or left to the movies) and we started sliding. I mean really sliding(we were only doing 30 mph) and I tapped the brakes and the Tahoe went sideways swung around(right now break into Jesus take the wheel) and we ended up on the curb, in the trees, facing oncoming traffic (who had stopped and now were enjoying the show). We sat(me and Tyra-thank God Haylee was left at home or I would be paying a therapist now) and then we backed off the curb and proceeded to the mall. You just can't keep a good woman(& preteen) down when focused on shopping. Thankfully the only thing damaged on my baby was her driver side back wheel. It knocked a 6 inch piece of the wheel off but that was it. Praise the Lord. Did you really expect me to have a normal outing and normal posting on here? Nothing is ever normal at the Brown House.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment