CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just a Note

Well just a note to let everyone know what's going on in our world. Tyra tried out for a part in Drama-we should know today or tommorrow whether she got one. I just told her if she didn't that it was OK and you can't win them all. We are having scrapbook day at my sisiter's house on Saturday-I can't wait. The men will be watching the kids and the ballgame while we are downstairs. Pray for the children. There has been alot of drama with my biological dad going on-only a part of it good. My mom finally got 25,000.00 dollars out of 26,500.00 dollars that he owed in back child support. The money was given by a friend of his and two sisters so once again he paid for nothing. It has caused alot of hard feelings between Ron(my dad)and the two sisters with the other brother and two sisters. It seems he always gets his way and pays no consequences while other people get hurt,and he has no remorse. The hateful sisters and Ron are now saying that they have always known that Amelia(my baby sister) is not his,and want a DNA test. Which doesn't seem fair to the me, Megan, and Kristin cause we would kill for that chance also to not be his. Anyway it's always aome kind of drama around here.I will probably post some pics next week. Oh by the way-Jase is saying MaMa-I have waited so long to hear that.

1 comments:

gwendysue said...

AWWWW! That's so sweet! As far as your Dad goes... we'll have to talk about that one in private because what I have to say isn't very nice. HAHAHAHA

What do his brother and sisters have to do with any of it anyway? It's none of their business!!!! They ought to all be proud to have any of you!!!!!!!!!

Okay... I'm going to stop before it gets worse.