
Well it was bound to happen sooner than later-the monkey busted his lip. He was trying to carry something and run with it and fell flat on his face. I ran to pick him up and blood starts coming out everywhere. Of course since I am a nurse I did what you would not expect-I panicked. I deal with blood all the time-but not when it's my own or my children's. If Jason was here I would have stayed in the bedroom until the bleeding had stopped-but I had to brave it alone. There was blood on his hands, running down his chin and I was covered in it. Who new a lip wound bled so much(you would think a nurse would-however when it is your "baby" 4 yrs of nursing school goes out the window). Not to mention I don't deal with that end of the body! Anyway back to the story-Haylee needs to be picked up at school and me and Tyra are trying to stop Jase from bleeding out from a lip wound. It probably wouldn't have been so bad but since Jase was blessed with a "Bubba Gump" lip it made it worse. I know this is the first of many bleeding body parts but I had hoped Jason would be here for all of them. So here is a picture of my sweet man who kinda looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. If you can't tell it's his top lip.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Big Fat Lip
Posted by Mary at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment